Hey guys, how are you today? If you liked my latest post about Hacks for creating cool Instagram, you will like to get more info. Today we’ll talk a bit about beautiful way of adding hashtags to your posts and creating great Instagram stories.
#6: Hide Your Hashtags in Your Caption
As you already know, adding hashtags to your posts can really boost your engagement!
Instagram allows you to have up to 30 hashtags per post, but having them bunched up next to your caption can look messy. The good news? There’s a simple solution.
You should move your hashtags further down and away from the rest of your post’s caption. When you post your photo, Instagram will only reveal the first few lines of your caption so your hashtags will be hidden, or you can place your hastags as the first comment under your post!
How to hide your hashtags in your Instagram caption:
• After you’ve written your caption on Instagram, you need to add a series of symbols — dashes, asterisks, or dots, each on a separate line
• This will shuffle your hashtags down and make your post a lot neater when it’s published
#7: Get More Instagram Stories Views by Including Hashtags to Boost the Engagement on Your Instagram
Did you know that you can add up to 10 hashtags for each your Instagram story posts?
By adding an Instagram hashtag to your story, you’re giving your content an added chance to be seen by new audiences.
Most Instagram geo-location tags and hashtags have their own Stories attached to them, which means they could appear on the Explore Page.
So to maximize on this under-utilized hack, add 10 relevant hashtags to your next story!
• And if you don’t want to clutter your image with the added text, you can shrink the text size of your hashtags (just ‘pinch’ the hashtag text to make it bigger or smaller) and hide the text under a GIF or Sticker!
#8: Share Someone Else’s Instagram Post in Your Story
Found an Instagram post that you love and want to share with your audience? Now you can do it with Instagram Stories!
All you have to do is tap on the arrow button below the post you would like to share, and select “Add post to your Story.”
This will then open up Instagram Stories with the post you would like to share in the center of the image. You can then add text, GIFs, stickers, and hashtags as normal.
Once you’re happy with the story, just tap “Your Story” on the bottom of the screen and you’re all done!
#9: Zoom In and Out with a Single Finger in Instagram Stories
If you’ve ever tried to zoom in while recording a video on Instagram Stories, you know awkward it can be to do… Luckily, I have a solution. And you might be surprised by how simple this Instagram hack is:
• Open Instagram Stories in “Normal” mode
• Press and hold the record button to start recording
• To zoom in, continue holding the record button, and using the same finger slide your finger up to zoom in, or slide your finger down to zoom out.
Just remember that if you take your finger off the record button, it will stop recording!
#10: Preview Your Entire Instagram Story Before Posting
Earlier this year, Instagram launched a new Stories feature for Android users that allows you to upload multiple Stories at once. So if you’d like to curate and preview your Instagram Story before putting it live, you can!
How to do it:
• Swipe up from the Instagram Stories camera and then tap on the “Multiple Images” icon in the top right corner of your screen
• You can select up to 10 photos or videos from your gallery — it’s the same process as selecting photos and videos for your carousel posts
• On the edit screen, you’ll see a preview of all the photos and videos you selected at the bottom
• You can tap each one to edit them individually.
• Once you’re finished editing all your images and videos, a preview will upload in the order you selected them
• Once you’re happy with your story, simply tap “Your Story” at the bottom of the screen to make it live
I wish you all the best and I hope I was able to help you a bit. Altough all these information wildly available for everybody I tought it might help some of you to advance in your game!